Please read the following carefully before registering your child:
- Registration will be open from 11/1/2019 through 1/16/2020. All players, new and returning, must be registered by this deadline in order to have a team uniform ordered for them. There is no guarantees that extras will be available for late registrants.
- We will be hosting two uniform fittings: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 and Thursday, January 16, 2020. This will allow for proper uniform sizing for each player. The cost of the 3-piece uniform is $90. This fee will be collected from you at the uniform fitting that you attend.
- The registration fee for the 2020 season is $225 for travel teams and $75 for the U8 clinic (no uniform cost). The cost of the player's uniform (jersey, shorts, and shooter shirt) is NOT included in this fee this year. If your child has a uniform that fits from last year, you will not need to order a new one. You will be able to order individual pieces (tank, shorts, shooter shirt) at $30 each if you don't need the whole set. Equipment is NOT included in this fee.
- There is a $25 discount for those who register before 12/1/2019. There is a $25 late fee for those who register after 1/16/20.
- During the registration process you will be directed to the US Lacrosse website to pay the yearly $30.00 membership fee. This is required for all players. After you have done so you will be able to continue the registration process.
- Please ask any questions that you may have before registering your child. There will be no refunds issued after a player's registration is processed.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Keith Kaliszewski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the Boys Program, please contact President/Boys Program Director Keith Kaliszewski at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the Girls Program, please contact Girls Program Director Mike Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FOLLOWING ONLY APPLIES TO THE BOYS PROGRAM:
THE CONNY POLICY, WHICH IS GRADE-BASED, AND HAS AN AGE FILTER, IS A MODIFIED VERSION OF US LACROSSE RECOMMENDATION. THE CONNY COMMITTEE FELT THIS CONFIGURATION WOULD ENCOURAGE PARTICIPATION AND BETTER ENSURE FAIRNESS AND SAFETY.
HAMDEN YOUTH LACROSSE (HYL), WILL ADHERE TO THIS POLICY.
LEVELS ARE BANTAM, LIGHTING, JUNIOR, & SENIOR
2018 CONNY BIRTHDAY RANGES BY GRADE:
CONNY DIVISION TEAM GRADE US LAX AGE DESIGNATION BIRTHDAY RANGE--BORN:
SENIOR 8TH 14U 3/1/2005-8/31/2006
SENIOR 7TH 13U 9/1/2006-8/31/2007
JUNIOR 6TH 12U 9/1/2007-8/31/2008
JUNIOR 5TH 11U 9/1/2008-8/31/2009
LIGHTNING 4TH 10U 9/1/2009-8/31/2010
LIGHTNING 3RD 9U 9/1/2010-8/31/2011
BANTAM K-2ND 8U & 6U 9/1/2011-8/31/2014